GREAT VALUE HERE WITH THIS 4 BED 2 BATH BEAUTY!
PERFECT FOR THE 1ST HOME BUYER OR DOWNSIZING … this gorgeous 4 bed 2 bath family home in a leafy cul-de-sac location, is situated right next door to Beeliar Regional Park. There are neighbours on one side of the property and the nature reserve on the other. Spot the flora & fauna in these beautiful surrounds on your morning or afternoon walks … simply delightful! Or sit down and relax in your leafy backyard and listen to all the sounds in this magical setting!
Beeliar Primary School is only 900m away from the property and the hub of Beeliar including IGA, medical centre and child care centre are approx 1.1kms away. The bus stop is approx 290m away.
The home offers the astute buyer or investor:-
* Master Bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* 2 separate Living areas; front room has a lovely picture window
* 3 carpeted minor Bedrooms; one of the rooms has a beautiful mural of Winnie the Pooh
* Main bathroom
* Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioner
* Lovely leafy gardens
* Fully fenced front & rear yards
* Security screens
* On a good sized block of 676 sqm
* Built in 1996
You’re approx 4.5kms from Gateway Shopping Centre & Cockburn Train Station and approx 7kms from Coogee.
We look forward to welcoming you into this lovely home.
For your private inspection call us TODAY.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 676 m²
- Floor Area is 127 m²
- 2 Carport
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining